Why so many movie stars get horrific plastic surgery
Have you seen any movies lately? I confess that although I like the Arts Theatre in Miramar, just a few miles from our condo in Puerto Rico, my favorite time of day is 8 pm, when I don my Victoria’s Secret jammies and channel Netflix.
Yes, the days of my wild youth are almost totally over-I refuse to call them totally over. After all, Donna’s Bar still hops on occasion. Every Passover I invite a few of the usual suspects and we slurp my famous Judarican soup, with yuka instead of matsoh balls.
Then of course, as soon as all the usual suspects arrive, there is Donna with her shaker, making a very fortified version of a vodka martini. We do have Kosher for Passover wines, purchased from our local Chabad House, where we have been members for five years. Besides laying out a spread fit for a king, they also top every service with liquor stored by the members.
One shabbat, a fellow congregant kept feeding me scotch, which I have not touched for decades. “Come on Donna, I know you can do better than that!” says Yankee, a nickname for Jacob. Partners in crime can be found in the weirdest places!
Without further ado, we return to our story. According to SEO experts, that is the acronym for how far up the GOOGLE ladder your blog has climbed. Now that virtually everyone, including your great aunt Sarah on your mother’s side is a blogger, Dr. Google is top guy-or girl?
- New York City-no surprise here, if it exists on our planet, it can be bought there,
- Philadelphia-This is a surprise! No wonder I found a fabulous doctor there!
- Miami-again, not much of a surprise. All roads lead to Miami, or Tampa. Or, in my case, Key West.
- Los Angeles-A Big Surprise. The home of Hollyweird?
- Phoenix- one of my old friends in nursing lived there for a while. She said, “I may have to buy some boobies just to fit in.”
- Dallas-Yes, everything in Texas is bigger, and often better!
- San Antonio-Another good Texan city. Remember the Alamo!
- Atlanta-Yes, there are some really good doctors there, but Emory owns the place, so not many to choose from, in my humble opinion.
- Last but not least, San Diego. The better California city, if such a thing exists. Me? I have been waiting patiently for that loony bin to break away and sink in the ocean. Yes, although a few good folks are there, many have voted with their feet and ended up in either Phoenix or New Mexico. Dear California, you tax, you lose! Also, I am in favor of a wall around California-to keep their loony ideas from infecting the rest of the populace. Extreme? Yes, but so are they! So, this is my idea for all those movie stars who end up on the show, Botched. Take your private jet, and jet to Phoenix!